Civil Engineering undertakes a broad range of heavy civil, infrastructure, roads and earthworks contracts for both public and private clients.
Key services include:
- Mining civils
- Milling plants and material handling.
- Power stations and industrial structures
- Port and marine facilities and airports
- Roads, bridges and interchanges
- Dams, canals, pipelines and rail contracts
- Petrochemical, oil and gas civils
- Precast concrete structure
- Pre-stressing and specialized engineering, including incremental launching
- Commercial survey services
The business has an established local and international footprint and is recognized as one of the leading Ghanaian firms in marine construction and housing building. We have a large, competent and multi-skilled workforce that allows flexibility in the selection of contracts and an ability to easily adjust to the changing needs of the markets.